View Single Post
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Miracle Spring Water Eliminates Debt!! - 05-26-2014, 08:21 PM

I can personally attest to the Holy Spirit of our GOD working through this man and his miraculous products. My dear mother, concerned about how she was going to put food on the table when I was but a girl, wrote to Brother Peter when she saw him on the TV through the window of an electronics store in Hoboken.

The precious pastor said, "If you will simply write and request the free lifesaver candy, kiss it, and mail it back to me, your debt problems will be solved, your family will eat bountifully, and you will see renewed vigor, ambition, and spirituality in your life and the lives of your loved ones." Well, mother took her last money and bought a stamp to request the lifesaver.

When it came, she kissed it for hours until it was almost gone, then placed it in the handy return plastic envelope along with the required donation of $100 that she stole from father's pillowcase (he didn't trust banks at the time).

Within days, Father was approved for a $25,000 equity loan, our bills were paid, and we had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, a fresh garden salad (a garden appeared where only seeds had been just a month or two earlier), and Mother's best caramel apple pie with strawberry cream cheese topping. Yum, yum, and PRAISE GOD.

Perhaps one of Landover's lawyers could represent Pastor Peter in a slander/libel suit for free?

I'm going to get some of the miracle spring water for everyone and pass it out during services next week for a love offering to Pastor Ezekiel of $1000. Titanium tithers will get one FREE. I can't wait to hear about all the blessings that will be reported as a result of this act of faith and your financial support of our pastor.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.