View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Stalker

RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Stocks to buy/sell now that fags can marry - 08-01-2015, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I haven't noticed any mention of purchasing stock in farm animal chow. I imagine when the disgusting, feculent sodomites run out of each other to marry, they'll hit up the local small petting zoos for brides.
You seriously have a lot of imagination. Lesbians only want to marry lesbians, gays only want to marry gays, final point, no kids, no animals, no objects, they want to marry people like them, I don't understand why you're so dramatic