View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-24-2020, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer4Christ View Post
Dear Santa:

I've probably been too nuahgty for physical gifts, but could you please give me some information? I'm asking about the second verse of "Silent Night":
Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight!
Glories stream from heaven afar;
What kind of Quakery are we talking about here? Was there rocket-jumping? Instagib mods/mutators? Was there capture the flag, and did Baby Jesus get to be the flag?
Ho-ho-ho Gamer-boyo! You seem to think that I care about the theology that the sometimes nice and sometimes naughty Jesus-people discuss on this forum.
I don't.

My task is to assess the naughtiness index of each and every one on this planet and deliver gifts based on not only their wishes but their needs. The "Silent night" is far from silent when it comes to my workload. I have absolutely no objections to your questions aimed at trolling (you don't want to see the Real Trolls® on North Pole) but neither do I have any intention of answering them.

As for you, my tween darling, a gamer such as you has very very few opportunities to be naughty as they mostly spend their days as immovable as the next sea squirt. Ho, this means that you'll get presents! First, a selections of sewing pins so that you can do your theology and count how many angels can dance on each pin!

And last but far from least, a book that you gamers really really need. You can let your little friends borrow it once you've learned it by heart.

Ho, I'm preparing for my Day of Duty! So exciting every year. Ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!