View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: "Mahjongg" - 01-21-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Anderson View Post
Hello, I recently noticed my son was into these cartoons called "Animay", wanting to know why my 14 year old son was into cartoons I watched a couple episodes of "Akagi", which were on his computer.

I was utterly disgusted. It was about gambling and had metaphors referring to Jesus, the "bad guy", went on about how "the demons of mahjongg" were on his back."

After deleting all my son's animay and his windows account, I researched on this "mahjongg" and found out it was made by the Jews. I think this is a conspiracy to get our sons and daughters into gambling.

I have also found out a comic about mahjongg, Bush and his father gets defeated by ex prime minster of Japan, Kozumi. Although, in the latest issue of this comic, The Pope kills the sinner Koizumi, but I am afraid that since this is a JAPANESE comic Koizumi will defeat the Pope.
Sonny, your atrocious use of the English language and your inability to discern Christianity from the horrid monster of Catholicism show us immediately that you are too young to be in this forum, although we would all love to see a jappo beat the Pope as SATAN will for eternity. Goodbye.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6