View Single Post
(#23)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Tell her once Sons of Liberty Christian Love True Republican Ready for the Rapture Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Higgins has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Board Games That Satan Wants to See Under Your Christmas Tree - 11-13-2010, 02:14 AM

Apples to Apples

Another game that Satan obviously wants under your tree is Apples to Apples. This game is closer to a card game (which has its own problems, that I will not go into here), than a board game, but I have seen it in the board game section anyway.

The purpose of this game is to try and predict what one person in your group will find appealing in your hand of cards. Now I wouldn't have a problem with this game if say those cards were wholesome and good, however the makers of the game (Mattel) has seen it fit to include cards which have no place in a Christian Household.

For example looking first at the cards in the picture:

Abraham Lincoln: Freed the slaves going against the biblical right all men had to own slaves
Denzel Washington: Black actor, was in at least one movie where he was a slave who was freed (again screwing over the slave owner and clearly defying God's wishes)
David Letterman: Known adulterer.
Demi Moore: Uppity Woman who left her husband to marry a much younger man.
The Midwest: Region which includes Iowa (Great because of Freehold) but does also include Idaho (where homersexuals can get 'married')
Going to Church: It does not say LBC, but overall not that bad.

Some other Cards which are included which I have a problem with:
Anne Frank: Joo who should have stayed in the closet
Ghandi: Hindoo. Enough Said.
Mother Theresa: Catlick, clearly in cahoots with the former pope and probably a child molester. Also Uppity Woman.

Anyway For the most part it is clear that Apples to Apples is one of those games which Satan wants to see under the tree.

Genesis 4:12: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Numbers 35:19: The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.