View Single Post
(#102)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Julmanen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine - 03-28-2011, 12:18 PM

Dear fellow believers. I´m 18 year old christian from Finland, I was baptised as a christian when I was born. I didnt know this far, that God wanted us to bad mouth other cultures (referring to the text about Tove Janson being lesbianeskimo.)

Which brings me to the point, Moomins arent something that is worshipped, they are regular cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck. I´ve always known that people from USA lack the proper knowledge about culture here in Scandinavia, but this proves me that it is worser than I could have ever imagined.

People like you makes this life much more of a burden that God wanted it to be, YOUR idiotic behaviour proofed me that there is no God, hereby from this moment forward I wont belong to a church, nor give a FINE piffle, will I spend my days burning in hell or shall I be granted access to heaven. I will have the last laughs, when I see you retarded bastards burning in hell with me.

Have a nice day, and I´m glad that the son-of-a-bitch Jesus was crucified, if he wouldnt be crucified by Pilates, I wouldve done it by myself.

Yours sincelery, J. Ulmanen from Finland. Ps, if you fanatics want to continue this conversation with me, I´ll be glad to do so.