View Single Post
(#115)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

MoominKid is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine - 03-28-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post

Yes, a bastard.

Because they are not married. They are filthy libertines. If they were marrid, their relationship would be clear. Makes little difference though, even married they would be Godless heathens.

It's full of sexual innuendo. You are just too blind or too young to see it.

The Mymble (mother of Little My, not her sister Mymble) has so many children that she does not even know how many she has had. Has never been married, and had her children with many different males. You should learn your Moomins first little one.

I don't know. Should they? As Finnish you are expert on racism.

Oh right, so one there has any children or anything... Young lady, I think you should talk a bit with your mother where the babies come from.

More like electric phallus symbols. Go figure, from lesbian writer.

The ones that describe him with negra features, you know, those peole you call with "N word" in Finland.

OK, do you know who your father is?

Tunic is little like dress, but only more gay.

Come on, open your eyes already. She was a lesbian beyond cure. Of course she was horribly bitter. I'm sure she wanted to make kids gay.

U dis?

Oh no! The wrath of print screen.

Yours in Christ,

Alphonse
Thank you for quoting me out of context proving my point i am pleased with this and will leave you in your misery and ignorance while i go live my full and happy life of sodomy and sin.

Have a pleasant day

PS: I love how your mocking your own lord with this