View Single Post
(#82)
Old

thevaliantx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thevaliantx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: TOYS FOR TOTS: Jesus-hating program that needs to be STOPPED! - 12-23-2011, 07:29 AM

[QUOTE=AngelClark;634469]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivenSinner:) View Post
Sure! thanks for asking

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
KJV John 3:16

You failed to highlight the bolded and underlined part, He doesn't love EVERYONE, just those who BELIEVE in him and follow the KJV1611 Bible to the letter. What part of that do you not understand? I suggest you pick up a copy for CHRISTmas and read it from cover to cover instead of picking out the fluffy parts you want to and leaving the rest you do not like out. Christ and God hate when sinners do that.
Where does it say in the LORD's word that He only loves those who follow KJV1611 to the letter? I have the ESV, and while I miss the whispers of scripture (still wondering why I was hearing that after reading in my KJV), I've read that the ESV is considered the best combination of translational accuracy and 'intended message' of all the translations. I apologize for derailing the thread, but the above-quoted post only brought up something that's bothered me for awhile.