View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny

John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 04:49 AM

I wasn't so much making your post into a straw man fallacy as registering its irrelevance to my point. I don't count the meeting on the road to Damascus as a meeting between Paul and Jesus on the temporal plane as by that time Jesus had ascended into heaven and it therefore has no bearing on first-hand witnesses to the temporal existence of Jesus. I didn't seem to be able to edit my post into "Paul never met the temporal Jesus" straight after posting as I had wanted to in order to prevent people wilfully focussing on this irrelevancy but it is nice to see people predictably falling into these patterns.

Where on my forum information does it state my gender, please?