View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 01-04-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
I sincerely hope to see the reinstallation of Biblical Law and Morality again someday in America. Praise Jesus!

Yours in Christ,

True Disciple
I completely agree with you True Disciple because modern egalitarians and feminists have completely destroyed our family life, womans wish only sex, carrier and fun instead of children making and home keeping. Our birth rates are very low, therefore we will sometimes be outnumber by Muslims and Latinos with their skyrocketing birth-rates. Back to the Teaching of Holy Bible can still save our Western civilization.

Proverbs 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.