View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Biblical view on modern-day slavery - 12-18-2018, 10:25 AM

Reading this sermon had me searching for more, and Jesus lead me to the following article about Thaddeus Alonzo Benjamin Hunter - TAB - and Wife, Parthenia Faith Gosnell Hunter:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/thest...us/hunter.html

The one section that helped me understand more about being a slave for Jesus Christ and his children was this one
Quote:
Fun loving Parthenia began the Landovarian custom of lashin' and lynchin' parties which are still held today. Then, it was customary to beat (lash) the colored that belonged to the one being chastised. And of course, when it came to the lynchin', it was understood that one of the slaves would be lynched. In preparation for the Christian Event, Parthenia would make several gallons of lemonade and bake rock cakes for the slaves. This old recipe included sand, gravel and water and the cakes were force fed to the female slaves.
I hope to show the Lord that I want to exploit my negro race for him, and also be exploited for him.

I will petition my local representative and work at making America Great again!