View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Why can't the English type? - 06-25-2009, 09:32 AM

I agree that there is an element of hooliganism in Football.But you can't tar every English,Irish,Welsh or Scott with the same brush.There are chairmen from the States buying our Football clubs and trying to take them forward,or indeed runing them into the ground with debt.Just because a person enjoys a good game of Football,does not make them neither gay nor evil.
Next year is the biggest Football tournament in the world.Millions of good law abiding God loving people,will enjoy the spectackle,and cheer for their country.Not every person needs drink or drugs or indeed having sex,with anyone,to enjoy this.
Most English people are patriotic and will fly the flag for England.I'd love for you to see how we Brits really are,and not to be just guessing and making wrong assumptions. I enjoy sport,both watching and playing it.My game is tennis,and i also adore football too.So does that make me common trash?.No .No it doesn't.It just makes me fit in my body, and clean minded . I hope this little piece of genuinely thoughtful words,will go just a little way to let you into the British culture.Not all English are ignorant,and stupid,which you obvious think we are.

God Bless.