View Single Post
(#18)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why can't the English type? - 06-25-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
Angry about what?.
I haven't actually said anything wrong here.There is no competetition between football and football.However,i do not think it's very Christian to keep insulting British folk,the folk you don't even know.I don't do it,i've taken a tongue lashing from Pastor and others here,and have taken it,as a punishment.I've aplolgised and asked for forgivness,but i'm not saying sorry for this,i've known,the sport as football all of my life.It's not changing now,heck,i've even made lovely American friends through conversation over English football,when i visitTampa and NY.

God Bless.
Hello angels,

Glad you're still here at Gods Favorite Forum. Be that as it may about football, the original theme here is the lack of typing skills of your fellow countrymen. As you've said earlier, you have improved your typing skills greatly by visting this Godly Forum. If more Brits would visit and accept Jesus, their typing skills would improve also.

God Bless