View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Teabag Patriot Silver Tither True Christian Lady True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Ladies, can anyone explain what "emotional labor" is? - 12-07-2019, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
Are her meals and clean floors worth billions?
As a good-looking, loving wife, I'm a lot more productive in certain duties than the frigid Jabbas that other men have for wives. Yet even though I provide greater value, I get paid the same. That's another wage-gap the Hillarys of the world won't deal with.

I think feminism happens because lots of women are overly-agreeable pushovers who think their doormat status can be solved by making alliance with b!tches. They think that the selfless, submissive, and naive will be the winners in a deal with with selfish, arrogant, and manipulative.

That never works.

Imagine if feminism made a scientific project to figure out which kind of men are bad for women, so woman can avoid them. Then women use their sex-boycott power to force bad men to improve themselves, on pain of lifelong loneliness.

But of course feminists know exactly who the worst men are - it's the most attractive ones. Boycotting them would take willpower - might take "emotional labor" - but the feminist slogan is "hear me roar", not "watch me do something difficult but useful". Biker rallies and slutwalks always manage to be on different streets, I have yet to hear of a sit-in at a biker bar. Far easier to blame the nerds for everything. ("Male entitlement")

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!