View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: The Landover Santa v. Jesus Challenge! - 12-07-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Back in the day (IIRC it was in 1949) Lamentations Flint ordered every date from that date until 2500 to be written on a piece of paper. All the pieces were put in a huge box in a very dark room. Lamentations Flint went into the room, delved into the box under the inspiration of God, and took one date from them all. He placed the piece of paper with the date into a small box and locked it. The huge box and its contents were then burned and the box place in the moist secure safe in the most secure vault at Landover Church.

That is the date upon which Jesus will return. But nobody knows it.
Bathy darling,
It was 1948. I do remember it correctly. You have just the tiniest touch of old Alzies, don't you? And it was I who gave him both the big box and the small box but it was Jesus who gave the smallpox to those members of the household that had neglected the vaccinations and also managed to avoid the bovine intimacy that would have given them the protection of the cowpox. Considering the many, many interactions between cattle and the Flint household young men that was still surprisingly many. Those were the days. Happy memories.

Anyway. The small box. I manufactured it, delivered it and I always always have spare keys in case there's desperate customer feedback. I asked one of my elfs to look into the box.

I am sorry to tell you that the date - unsurprisingly - has expired.

Eze-muffin. There was never any challenge. There's lots more actual material tangible evidence about me than about Jesus. I know that your lot is high on eyewitness testimony. I have billions. Jesus has hearsay and expired appeals to authority that you call the Book. My evidence is in every single tacky piece of plastic action figures and household appliances and unmentionably transparent lingerie and every single package soon to be delivered. I know that this is bad news to you and I am merciful. Here's an extra gift en attendant someone else who could wipe your tears.

Ho ho ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!