View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Women should NOT wear pants! - 04-12-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.ArmyGirl View Post
Miss Cassandra, I was once a Wiccan and I know the inwards and outwards of the religion.
You were a wiccan, and then became a christian? What was it, that made you choose hate over love?

Quote:
If you are truly a Wiccan, why are you here bashing Christians?
I am not exactly bashing them. I'm informing them about my opinion on things. They are close-minded bigots, so I tell them that they are. That's honesty.

Quote:
The Rule of Three still apply here. As a witch you must remember that the goddess is pure love and what you are doing here is not love.
I may run into some troubles with the christians here, that is true. However, I have had some great conversations with the people who were mistreated and insulted by these people, which is a form of positive energy.

Also, I am fighting the negative energy these people put into this world, and this fight of mine can be considered positive energy as a result of that. That's a very usual practical application of the Threefold Law.

Quote:
If you want people to respect your religion, then you should also respect ours.
I try to, but I can't manage to do it. They have ruined my youth with their stupid biblical law. I've had enough of it. They don't deserve any more respect than the nazis deserved in world war II. Do you respect people who say all jews must be exterminated? If you do not, why do you respect people who say the same things about homosexuals? If you do, then what kind of moral basis do you have for telling me off for lacking in love?

Quote:
Although some of this forum have ticked me off with their ignorance, they are still Christians and our God does damn witches.
Yes, and that's what makes him a pretty nasty, intolerant, hateful *******. Thanks for pointing that out. Now please enlighten me as to why you choose this god over the Mother Goddess, who, as you said yourself, is pure love, in contrast to the god of christianity?

Quote:
Just as you should apologize for what you say, I will apologize for them because, even thought they are hardcore Christians, they still do not understand unconditional love.
You are right in that they do not understand it. However, the reason they do not is because they think that god and Jesus are the epitomes of love, and follow their example.

You are somewhat nicer than most christians around here, despite your condescending tone and inexplicable conviction that you can tell me how I must practice my religion. The reason that you are somewhat nicer is because you apparently do not follow the bible. I do not mean to insult you by that, I think it is a good thing. Spirituality is a matter of the heart, not of old, dusty books.

Quote:
Remember, Jesus loves you.
If he does, why did he order his people to kill my Sisters over the centuries, and threatened them with eternal torment for not worshipping him? Is this your idea of love? And you are criticizing me for not having enough love? Your way of thinking is slightly twisted, I'm sorry to say.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!