View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Girls, women, and the place the Bible gives them - 04-11-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
You have to understand, this way back in the hazy, idealistic days of 2005. I thought that it was more important for illiterate sinners to understand what I was preaching. Today I understand that Jesus told us to preach to the world - he didn't say anything about people having to understand any of it.

I hope you can forgive my youthful indiscretions.
Certainly Bother Jeb. As a young Christian (26 years of age) I know that I still have indiscretions, as I'm sure you will find in my early posts on questioning the KJV1611's infallibility. However, after reading these Godly forums I've been able to gain much knowledge that I did not have before and am learning from LBC every day.

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!