View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, Scottish fag
Under Investigation

Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Lightbulb Re: Charles Darwin - an inbred sadist psychotic plagiarist racist retard! - 10-31-2014, 10:36 PM

Before I start.
I, myself, am a Christian and I have attended church close to my time of birth.
However, reading through this whole site just causes me to feel genuine anger to everyone here. How anyone lives with themselves simply baffles me. See this post; http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69976 and you will understand. Some of your views are mysogonistic, vile and disgusting for anyone with anything close to a set of morals and an open mind. You cannot accept that people oustide your religion could not care less about what you think.

Back to your claims bout Darwin: they are preposterous and stupid. You lack any sort of evidence and half of your report focuses on how Darwin will go to Hell. You pick and chose quotes that suite you from Origin - Darwin admitting that some parts of the theory are absurd is becuase he was giving an OBJECTIVE view.

It makes me sick to think that Jesus Christ can be so full of compassion and die on the cross to save us, but people like you cannot find the respect to stop yourselves from spurting nonsense about a theory with serious ground.

I'm not angry at you.
I pity you.
- indoubt.