View Single Post
(#76)
Old
Preserving Freehold's dead for Christ's return

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Early riser Ex-eurotrash The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Alternative Facts Saved 1 Year Proud Team Fortress Denier

Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 08-19-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
If they have a document written by God that says something different than the Bible, they should show us. If the don't they should just disappear.

So true, Mr Mayor. Another favorite of mine is the ON THE SPOT FALLACY, which is when an atheist thinks they've won a debate if a Christian can't come up with evidence to support their position or counter the atheist's argument. I mean, it's not like you can expect a Christian to have read every single scientific study ever published - or even one. Or to have a basic understanding of how evolutionism supposedly works. I mean, just because we don't know everything about science or philosophy doesn't mean we can't have an opinion. It's not like you have to have read every Superman comic to know that he's just make-believe nonsense. When debating with unbelievers, I like to stick with widely-known facts, like how the Grand Canyon proves Noah's flood happened, that way you can avoid this error.