View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Prayers Please! I'M DOING ORAL this week - my first time. - 05-18-2011, 09:19 PM

Dear Mari, I have done many orals, don't be nervous, don't care about who you are doing the oral with, just think about someone you feel more comfterble with, that will make you so much better and enjoy what you are doing. Also, remeber to take a deep breath, swallow, look into his eyes and just do it properly, it should be hard, otherwise why should one bother to do the oral?
As I said I have done many orals, for teachers and pastors, and they have always been happy with me, I am sure Julio will be happy with your oral to!
I will pray for you!

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.