View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 02-25-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
Please, Rob, come to your senses. Have you ever wondered what it would mean if everything these people taught you was wrong? Of course not, you think you go to Hell if you do.
I feel sad for you.
How can it be wrong? It's straight from the good Lord Jesus .
Deuteronomy 6:5- "And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."

SEE, right there Cassie. It has been commanded that we love him, so we shall. It's not the good people from Freehold that are making me, it's the LORD him self. The community of Freehold is simply a median, a community of fellow True Christians™.

Cassie, I'm going to call your father, you need to be put in line.