View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rides the Short Bus

wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 02:28 PM

The Bible does not mention Sunday or Saturday specificallyby name. These names for the days of theweek originated from pagan Rome in reference to their mythological gods.Sunday being named for their fake sun god. The Bible mentions the daysby reference of numbers. The 7 day cyclehas not changed, only the names for the days of the week have changed. The Bible mentions the 7th day asthe Sabbath. It is a mark of divine authorityat the end of the creation week. We read in Gen 2:2-3 “And on theseventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventhday from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
Therefore,we see that God sanctified the seventh day. It is a mark of his divineauthority, and is not authorized to be changed. There is another mark, and one that is to be avoided at all costs. Weread in Rev 13:16-17 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 Andthat no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of thebeast, or the number of his name.”
New Testamentreferences: Scriptural Authority for keeping God's commandments, whichincludes the 4th Commandment:
1.Matthew5:19 "Whosoevertherefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall doand teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
2.Matthew19:17 "And he said unto him, "Why do youcall me good? There is none good butone, that is, Good; but if you willenter unto life, keep the commandments"
3.Mark3:35 "Forwhosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, andmother"
4.Luke6:46 "And why doyou call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"
5.Luke8:21 "And heanswered and said unto them, My motherand my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
6.John8:34 "Jesusanswered them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sinis the servant of sin."
7.John14:15 "Ifye love me, keep my commandments."
8.John14:21 "He thathath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me; and he thatloveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifestmyself to him"
9.Romans1:17 "Fortherein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written,The just shall live by faith"
10.Romans 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sinentered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, forthat all have sinned"
11.Romans 6:1 "What shall we say then? Shallwe continue in sin, that grace may abound?"
12.Romans 6:15 "What then? Shall we sin,because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid"
13.Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death;but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
14.1 John 3:24 "And he that keepeth hiscommandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And herby we know that he abidethin us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."
15.Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of thesaints; here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith ofJesus."
Sabbathreferences in KJV New Testament:
Sabbath inScripture:
a.Mark1:21 "And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day heentered into the synagogue, and taught" Notice it is called the “Sabbath” and not a Jewish Sabbath.
b.Mark2:27 "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man forthe sabbath." This proves that theSabbath was not done away with or changed.
c.Luke24:1 "Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, theycame unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, andcertain others with them" Notice how it is just called the “1st day ofweek”, and no sabbath change authorized. 1st day of the week, 2ndday of the week, etc. But the seventh day is a “day of rest” in accordance withthe 4th Commandment.
d.Hebrews4:4 "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from allhis works" Seventh day is a “day of rest” in accordance with the 4thCommandment.

Get your Bible and visit thefollowing URL’s:

https://www.sabbathtruth.com/free-re...ath-and-sunday

https://www.sabbathtruth.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frXKMb5ku7o

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amazing+facts+sabbath+truth&view=detail&m id=3F517AD7AF8E3476D6BB3F517AD7AF8E3476D6BB&FORM=V IRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amazing+facts+sabbath+truth&&view=detail& mid=5F9BA0FD7C4923D5F8125F9BA0FD7C4923D5F812&&FORM =VDRVRV

Pray and cross reference with yourBible, and God will show you the truth regarding his hallowed 7thDay Sabbath.