View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: China Rescue Mission underway - 02-24-2020, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post

That having been said, I do hope that you do not think that I am being resentful or too strict, as that is not the case. Goodness, no! I would be more than thrilled if you were to become truly serious in a dedicated relationship with the and , .

Now, then, as for your comment of personal flattery, kindly refer to the photo below. Do I really look as though I am swayed easily by "sweet talk"? And, surely, you must remember the instruction given to you by our darling Brother Larry in his first message to you?!

Yes ma'am, there's no doubt my love for Jesus Christ is true, I just need to apply it in the right way.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This verse has been so well-used, it's almost hackneyed to bring it up, yet I find it speaks a universal Truth, and I look to Jesus as my guide and savior.

As to that interesting artistic rendering of you, Mrs. White - there's a sternness, yes. Stern has its place. I still think you have nice cheeks for a gal of your age.