View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Praise Jesus: Newly released cyberpunk game looks horrible on Playstation - 12-12-2020, 09:02 PM

Buonasera! I've come to bring some good news. The Polish Company behind the sinful game The Witcher spent years in attemp of making another Satanic video game, this time a Sci-fi themed one. The game in question is named Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm not familiar with this devilish term, but a quick search led me to discover that it is inspired one everything godless anarchists did in the 80s to promote their ideology, along with fetish towards technology. For all of this we have to thank the Japanese imperialism-loving author, named Philip Kindred Dick, who was plagiarized by Ridley Scott in order to make a cult movie that unfortunately succedded in promoting The Jeffersons and other "future realities" that God will never allow happening, thanks to the Apocalypse.

The game itself, as far as i've read, is nothing more than a Grand Theft Auto in the "future", with robotic arms and other sci-fi stuffs. It features fully the detailed sexual intercourses (like if The Witcher wasn't perverted enough) and the homo actor from Hellywood, Keanu Reeves. There is, however, a good news for Christians, and that is that the game is unplayable and looks horrible on both Playstation and Xbox. I would link an article about it, but all the websites are too sinful for a Christian to view it.

Christians, on the other hand, can celebrate the fact that this will lead more and more people to turn to Jesus abandon the worship of criminals and sci-fi.

Again, Buonasera and Hallelujah!