View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jarate is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile BULLSHIT - 12-21-2010, 09:17 PM

Ohhh You little trolls wanting your kids NOT to play "gay" games ? Huh ??
Well, TF2 is not gay game. If you see 9 guys on a poster, like a group, does that mean, they are gay ? No. Let's use a real life example... You're walking down the street and you see a 40 year old guy with 20 year old guy walking down the street right next to each other. What will you do ? You, Baptists, would walk up that 2 guys and say "UR SO FKIN GAY KILL YOURSEVES NAO UR GOIN TO HELL". But normal guy would walk by and didn't mind. Also, you think that every game HAS to be Christian/Baptist? If it would be "Gay" then there would be angels flying, and those guys kissing. BUT NO.
And another thing... If there would not be Gabe Newell by you the "demonic fatty" or whatever you call him, Your kids would sit in the corner, watchin' their own feet, they would have nothing to do. Gabe Newell is a polite person that has been studying at Microsoft for good 13 years and invented company named 'VALVe' that made him up 1.000.000s of $. If you don't like the game, just don't mind and don't post about it like: "OMGWAD ITS SO HOMO AND DRASTIC".
And Totally last thing:
Screw it if I'm going to hell, I want to have my 70 virgins In Heaven...

-Have a nice day