View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-02-2020, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Well, well, well; I see that we can an intruder sneaking his way into . "Santa", if you were coming here to learn about the saving Grace that is available through the precious of the and , , then I would welcome you with open arms. But, I think it's obvious to all, that you are here to have a bit of fun with the servants of Almighty . And we all remember what happened when a talking serpent found its way into the nursery!

Genesis 3:13, 14:
13 And the said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life"

So, you see, "Santa", your trickery and charm won't work here, because we know what you are all about. I'm afraid that you will have to get up much earlier in the morning if you think you can fool the people of at , Satan!
Ho ho Hoe, Bella! My Missy, been missing you! I always cherish the Decembers you climbed unto my lap to do the innocent "lap-dance" in your crimson dress and asked for the dolls and the lipstick. I delivered. I still deliver but you've grown a bit bitter during these still youthful days of yours, and I can help. I can see that in your nice picture of me and my childhood pal you mention "good taste". Ho, can do! You do need it and I'll deliver! It'll come in a package of not one or two but in a box of onescore bottles, enough to last you until summer 2021! Be nice and the Dentist bill might also be settled!

You're so cute when you have a tantrum going! Ho, please, never ever grow up Dear Bella, remember, I am always your Beast!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!