View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 06-26-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Yes, it was bound to happen because of your queer buddies! The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say "you helped this happen."

So what if people are turning gay or undergo an abortion, this planet is already overcrowded with people, so a few million babies less is just what we need. If you are so desperate to get babies then I suggest you adopt a few kids who have no parents, at least you will do something useful instead of whining about gays and abortions all the time.