View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Azrael is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 06-27-2009, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
There is nothing ridiculous in True Christianity™. It is the unerring Word of God, which makes it 100% right. People embrace heresy and atheism simply because they are under the influence of Satan. Satan wants people to stray away from True Christianity™ by any means necessary so he has developed witchcraft, Catholicism, Mormonism, Islam, Atheism, etc. so that people may not hear the True Word of Godİ, but rather the teachings of demons.
I have only one question for you, because I know anything else I ask will just be replied with more senseless babbling. How did you manage to copyright the "True Word of God"? I always thought that was everyone's property.

And are you trying to say that any thought other than "Pray for Almighty God!" is fostered by Satan? No wonder so many people venerate him then. We owe him much, from the wheel to the internet where you are allowed to spread such a foolish message.