View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: Landover Baptist Church Press Release: Pastor Ezekiel definitely does not have any offshore bank accou - 11-16-2016, 07:17 PM

I just discovered this thread as I was searching for some financial information that one of my lawyer friends is looking into in conjunction with the disappearance of Mistress Cookie.

I am not sure why you have all denied the existence of off-shore accounts for your pastor. As long as proper taxes are paid on those accounts, you can have an account anywhere you choose. The puzzling thing is that my buddy at the IRS can't seem to find any record of payments from several members of Landover Baptist Church, a fact we uncovered today when I was having bagels with him in my luxuriously appointed midtown office.

I could post those glaring oversights here, but I'd rather watch you scramble to deny their authenticity. I took the liberty of making encrypted copies of them and stored them in a secret location for your safety.

Corruption from True Christians? Uh huh. Looks like it.

A half truth is a whole lie.