View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Happy Birthday, Pastor Ezekiel - 07-16-2018, 10:50 AM

It may not be my place to bring this up, so I apologize in advance, but is there anyone in the Flint household besides your eternally 14-year old rent house boy you give heed to, Pastor? It's just, it's a sorry thought to think that's all you have to keep you company in a big, lonely gated-community palace, not that I eschew a man's need for solitude.

Again my sincere apologies for pointing that out. Blessed birthday, Pastor Ezekiel! Thoughts and prayers your plane will arrive any day now.