View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Jesus's Favorite Nurse
Forum Member

True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Best Pie Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Jailed for JESUS

Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks! - 06-26-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
Contraptions will never replace Women in the kitchen or indeed in the home . A robot will never be able to give the personal touch, needed to make a man feel contented after he has had a long day at work. I do wish that these nations would keep their rubbish to themselves.
I agree completely. A robot cannot compare to a Christian woman offering her best pie to her husband.
Also, I don't trust the slants. The robots are probably wired for world domination and murder us all while screeching like Yoko Ono.

Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick