View Single Post
(#395)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless eurotrash

Hellbound Heathen

Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Germanicus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Atheists Should Be Registered Like Sex Offenders! - 03-06-2015, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Pastor Stahl is a friend of mine, and he's got an idea that I hope catches on around Independent Baptist Churches worldwide. He strongly believes that God wants us to start keeping close tabs on the atheists everywhere. The good pastor has a proposal that we make and maintain a list of all the atheists in the world, so that....well, just in case Jesus orders a final solution.

Pastor Stahl's blog can be read HERE. I hope those of us at Landover Baptist will give his proposal serious consideration.
I love to see you try that in my country.
As a atheist i more law-abiding than many one here, i dont hit my wife or children for a exemple. The world you seek doesnt exist, only in your dreams.....

Rom.1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.