View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikdsnipe View Post
Truth? You want to talk to ME about truth? Ok, let's lay down some facts. The Bible? Couldn't be true. Made 2000 years ago. The Earth was made approximately 4.3 BILLION YEARS AGO. Explain that. Scientists have hard proof that it was made that long ago, and you have a "belief" that it was made only so long ago. Disprove that for me. Dinosaur skeletons? About 60+ million years old. Why aren't they living? No one knows. And since multiple skeletons have been found, it can't be a coincidence.

Look, Mister I'm-full-of-myself. Next time you try to send your "tough love" mail, expect hate mail back. Because thats bull.
Well son I tried, if you want to be Satan's bottom for eternity that's your choice. Maybe Old Nick will tell you how he carved those so called dinosaur bones out of rocks to trick you into believing in Evilution and thus damning your soul. I'll still pray for you.