View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Atheist_Sinner is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: History teaches us: Young Presidents are BAD PRESIDENTS! - 03-22-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
His daughter was the infamous nymphomaniac Catherine the Great, who, like Chelsea Clinton, was raping her pillows from the age of 12. Peter, like Bill Clinton, decided to spare the rod and spoil the child.

So you've proved that young leaders are also bad parents.
A. Two examples are not proof against a group, especially if the group as a whole is not present at the event being used as "proof"
B. I have seen no proof that either Catherine or Chelsea was "raping pillows" at 12. Catherine had quite an active sex life with several partners after the death of her husband but I have yet to find any information that she had any before her marriage at the age of 16 (even 13 wouldn't have been considered entirely inappropriate at the time). Also, to the best of my knowledge you are unable to prove that Chelsea Clinton has had sex at all. By all means feel free to enlighten everyone with your knowledge but please don't expect anyone to take your assertions seriously without a smoking gun (or semen-stained dress... I couldn't avoid the cheap-shot at Bill). If you produce the name of at least one reputable historian that shares your view or perhaps a couple of first-person accounts then you might have a leg to stand on.

Anyway, if I'm wrong about A then the Bush twins would also "prove" Republicans are bad parents whose children become alcoholics:

Jenna Bush fined for Alcohol Possession by a minor http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/04/27/bush.daughter/

I also know that both the twins, Jenna and Barb, were arrested in another incident for underage drinking though I can't find a link to a source ATM.

If I meet your God or his representative after my death I'll gladly admit I was incorrect in my belief of his nonexistence. I'll also admit to him that I do not and will not regret my belief because it was based on the best information available to me.
--Atheist_Sinner

Last edited by Atheist_Sinner; 03-22-2008 at 08:55 AM. Reason: B) turns into a smiley