View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Teabag Patriot Silver Tither True Christian Lady True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why Trump won: video accusing Ted Cruz of molesting kids - 05-08-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Paulson View Post
Then Trump would have looked like a typical dirty politician whose "you gotta take out their families" ethic starts close to home.
Please don't take this as a criticism of The Donald. His great political genius is that he outright lies, and everybody knows it.

We think of politicians as parasites at best, but actually politicians can create great value by taking people who disagree on everything, and making them agree on something - or at least think they do. Lies have always been a big part of this, but previously politicians tried to hide their lying nature. It fooled nobody.

On the other hand, The Donald is an honest liar. When The Donald says something that I agree with, I know that's him being completely authentic, no teleprompter etc. When he says something that a disagree with, that's just him lying to get elected, once he's elected we'll see the REAL Donald - you know, the guy who agrees with me on everything, even when I change my mind.

For example, I've always been against adultery and abortion. Just like Donald Trump, who only claimed to support abortion, and who was basically forced to get a new trophy wife each decade, because that's just how the system works and he's smart enough to go with the flow.

Then one drunken evening I changed my mind on the adultery issue, when a friend of mine became someone's trophy wife for a night, and my friend could understand the authenticity of Trump's philandering.

Then a while later my friend temporarily changed her mind on abortion, and then The Donald was just playing the political game when he said women should be punished for having abortions. Then I changed my mind on abortion and now I know he was being authentic, and when he flip-flopped that his lying to get elected, which I repeat is okay now.

So I guess I'm saying that Donald Trump is a very skillful con-artist, but looking at how hopelessly divided and ungovernable America is, isn't a highly skillful con-artist exactly the president we need?

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!