View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 12-26-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Typical scatterbrained pothead, unable to gather his pointless thoughts into a single post.

You'd never be allowed into God's Army, son. Your wrists are too limp, your fingers too stained with Cheetos, your eyes too bloodshot, your belly too fattened with junk food, your brain too addled by the marijuana, your rectum too prolapsed from receiving sodomy. In short, you would not pass the physical requirements.

Is that a question? Yes, you do live in your parent's basement. And I'm not at all shocked that you use the singular "parent's," indicating that you have only one parent. Pathetic gamer manchildren are typical of single mothers without a man around to keep the child in line (Proverbs 13:24).

Son, government housing does not count as your own house. It belongs to the taxpayers, namely God-fearing men like me, not mooches and sponges like you sucking at our teat.

So the first reason you won't go on a rampage is because you don't have access to a gun? I find it interesting that that's the main reason, and not something like Exodus 20:13. And what liberal communist state would that be, son? North Korea? How are you supposed to defend your family from mass shooters if nobody can buy guns?
I have never done marijuana, nor will I ever do. And welp, town I live in is pretty calm, if I really have to defend my family I will get a knife, brass knuckles or learn martial art. You ain't going to get shot if nobody has guns.