View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Dimmest Light of the Month Award

MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Introduction - 01-24-2019, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Are you implying that Jesus actually comes back as bread, such as communion wafers? Are you sure you're not a Papist, boy?

Good to hear. If this changes, seek spiritual assistance immediately. Demonic possession, what the secularists call "schizophrenia," is a very dangerous condition.

While the Bible does indeed tell men to beat their wives as a means of correction and to keep them in line (Ephesians 5:22), you should also bear in mind Colossians 3:19. We follow the WHOLE Bible (James 2:10). God is NOT okay with beating your wife just because you feel like it. Because women are inferior to men, they often need correction (1 Peter 3:7), but what you describe is cruelty (Psalm 37:8, James 1:20). She did not say that Jesus is black (which would indeed be blasphemy, Galatians 6:7, Revelation 1:14), merely that your toast burn looked like that coon Obama.

I love my wife Doris and hate seeing her in pain. I feel bad every time I have to strike her, and I'd never do it if I didn't have to, but Jesus commands it.
1. No. All I am saying is that the face of Jesus can be found in toast. Not that Jesus himself is incarnate in bread. I used to be an ignorant heathen up until that morning after my marriage when I saw the face of Jesus in my toasted English muffin. My wife also was an ignorant heathen up until I beat her over the head with my King James Bible.

2. My wife dared to allege that my toast, which had the face of Jesus Christ on it, looked like the face of that colored Obumma. This is, in essence, equating Jesus Christ with that colored Obumma. How can this be anything but saying that Jesus is black, aka blasphemy?