View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Preserving Freehold's dead for Christ's return

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Early riser Ex-eurotrash The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Alternative Facts Saved 1 Year Proud Team Fortress Denier

Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Let us pray for the victims of the New Zealand shooting - 03-16-2019, 02:02 AM

I went on vacation to New Zealand once. It's a beautiful place. I picked up a bit of the local lingo while I was there. I would just like to say: I would like to ixpress my sumpathies to the femilies of the vuctums. Es a Chrustian, I uniquvocally condimn thus unlawful ect. I hope end pray thet your grief wull lead to repintance (Sicond Corunthians 7:10) end you wull be deluvered from the clutches of Uslam unto the loving arms of Christ.

I must confess I am conflicted about the whole thing. Normally, I would capitalize on a situation like this by promoting the right to bear arms: If the victims had been armed, they could have fought off the gunman. But I'm not sure we want Muslims to bear arms. It is we who need protection from them. I think the main lesson God wants us to learn from this is that multiculturalism isn't working. It is destabilizing Western societies. It's time to stop mass immigration.

However I don't think the New Zealand government will see things this way. If you live Down Under, brace yourselves for the onslaught of "anti-racist" legislation to quell free speech and bring you into submission to your Muslim overlords. #notallwhitemen

Name:  sheep.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  41.5 KB