View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member

Ruth Elizabeth has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ruth Elizabeth has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ruth Elizabeth has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ruth Elizabeth has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ruth Elizabeth has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ruth Elizabeth has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Ask a non believer ANYTHING! - 02-16-2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a non believer View Post
ok here is a question

i saw in the Creation Science sub-forum that there is a thread about the Earth being flat

is this a commonly held belief amongst this community?
this is something new to me. i have met many Christians and as far as i know, not many of them believe that the earth is flat. in fact i was taught that the earth was round in my classes at Catholic school. Is this something that Christians argue about amongst themselves? does the bible make any reference to the shape of the earth? i'm not familiar with any passages.
Some of the relevant verses are cited in the very first post of the thread you mentioned above. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40617
It would not have taken much finding. I suggest you read this, and not expect people to waste their time answering questions that have been answered many times over.