View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Total Trash
Confirmed Retard

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral

Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband - 11-19-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Wait, are you saying that the Holy Spirit is our equal? Or are you saying that the Holy Spirit is equal to God Father who commands Holy Spirit by sending Him to help people?

Either way, you are dead wrong.

By the way, be careful in your answer, because blasphemy agains the Holy Ghost is the one thing God does not forgive:

Matthew 12:31-32
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Yes, that's right, even mass murderers can be forgiven, but not those who hava blasphemed agains the Holy Ghost.
Friend, I am not saying that the Holy Spirit is our equal? I don't know where you got that from. I am saying that God the Father and God the Holy Spirit are one in the same. I am presuming you believe in the trinity. All I am saying is that the Bible uses the word "helper" when describing the Holy Spirit and the same word is used to describe women. Clearly this is a good thing, not implying that women are inferior to men but equal as the Holy Spirit is equal to God.

Honestly is does not matter what you believe. What matters is what the Bible preaches and it preaches that men and women are equal in the sight of God. Please read the Bible and God will reveal this to you.