View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Total Trash
Confirmed Retard

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral

Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband - 11-20-2018, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Nonsense. One does not follow the other. My oven is very important to me. It allows me to make meals and feed my family. Without good, warm food, they would not have the energy required to serve Christ. You'd be retarded to say an oven is my equal.

God the Father and God the Holy Spirit are one if you believe in the trinity, just as man and woman are equal. Your ovan is not your equal and frankly has nothing to do with my post. Sorry, but your analogy makes absolutely no sense in regards to my point.