View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-18-2019, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
First of all, you're clearly trying to one up Brother Cranky and act like you're smarter than he is, which you are not and will never be. He is an old fashioned man and has no reason to know anything about trivial foreigners and their nonsense.

However, you are correct that it is notable. I was familiar with Notre Dame before this Islamic arson incident, but I was not aware that they had opened a campus in Paris. Being a Nebraskan, I support the Huskers, not the Fighting Irish.
I've known about it for awhile before this fire. It was built from 1163 and finished in 1345. It began when Maurice de Sully got the idea to build a much larger church then the one they had back then. He abolished the Romanesque cathedral and chose to recycle its materials and build this one.

Theres so much interesting stuff about it. I would love to see it after its repaired