View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? - 11-30-2015, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireadthebook View Post
How do you reconcile this with Matt 5:43-48, where we are clearly told to show love and do good to the just and unjust, good and evil?
Greetings Mr. Book. If you are a Christian or if you seek to learn about Christians and white people then you are in the right place. These are white people and Baptists who are highly skilled in the Christian religion. They are kind enough to tolerate me even though I am a Christian of a different sort. They believe I will go to Hell if they do not save me so they are trying to lead me to Jesus for my salvation. I am already a follower of Yeshua called Jesus but my other beliefs are anathema to them. Still, they allow me to participate and they will accept you too if you do not make them too angry.

They want you to introduce yourself in the introduction section. That is only polite and these Baptists are very polite.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4