View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Sixtha is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 04-16-2009, 12:23 AM

You people crack me up, and amaze me.

It's hard to believe, I'm not going to question your beliefs (I've read enough posts on this forum to understand that anything I say is wrong, and anything you say is the absolute truth in the universe), there's no point in wasting time on that. I'm just going to speak my mind about what I think since the first time I saw this site:

I had a homework at school once, to read this book called "Anticrhist" from a german philosopher called Fredriech Nietzsche.
In that book, he pretty much criticized all religions, I'm not going to waste your time with a full review. What I'm trying to say is that the book was written in like.. 1900? 1890? And what I can hardly believe is that there's still people like you in the world, people who can't decide on anything else but the few pages of a book.

It's like you guys came from the 1800's or something. I tought the world was getting better. I guess there will always be these kind of people, anywhere humanity goes, the need to believe in something bigger than us, that watches us and protect us.

It's hard to accept a reality where you are completely alone in the universe. Don't blame you on that.

Cheers.