View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Rock Worshipper
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The Sun: Millions of miles away? - 12-16-2008, 04:22 AM

PBR,

you are a genius! the next Newton!

I have a burning desire to travel to the sun. I think that it is the source of all goodness in the world today. If I was able to go there and study its goodness, I feel I would become a better person.

Your calculations give me hope because I was afraid the sun was very far away. Now that I know its only 500 miles away I feel that I may be able to overcome my handicaps and make some progress, not just for me but for all mankind.

Thank you Thank you so much!

I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!