View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Savedİ
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 01-05-2007, 05:17 AM

One Saturday, a pastor decided to visit his the newest member at his church. When he arrived at the young lady's house it, was clear to the pastor that someone was home, but nobody came to the door. The pastor knocked several times and finally took out his card and on the back of it wrote Revelation 3:20 and taped it to the door. When the young lady opened the door after the pastor had gone and found the card taped to the door. So she took out her Bible and looked for the passage. It reads: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him and he with me."

The next day the same card showed up in the collection plate. Below the pastor's message was another scripture passage: Genesis 3:10.
After the service, the pastor looked through his Bible and found the passage and laughed when he read: "I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked and I hid myself."

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN