View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus is impolite. Deal with it. - 12-03-2018, 04:53 PM

As I'm starting to read the Bible, I'm reading over stories that describe Jesus as impolite and down right cruel to others. And seeing Jesus like that, feels good knowing that the God that I want to worship and follow, isn't in the business in making everyone happy.

I worship and follow without questioning the Bible and what it teaches me, and I'm very proud to be following a God that loves to be cruel and impolite.

Not everyone wants to be saved by Jesus and not everyone is equal to the children that He has chosen to rule His world.

I'm sure those people are given a chance to run into His arms to be saved; but I'm glad the happy face from Jesus isn't anything they'll probably see.