View Single Post
(#176)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hula Hoops - 03-03-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Yes, but I didn't edit your post, as you LYINGLY suggested I did. I merely provided an example of what your post would look like in a better world, while leaving the original unchanged. I will admit that I briefly considered editing your post, but I didn't want to mislead any good Christian brethren into thinking you'd actually made a sensible statement for once, so I left it as it was. And then you lyingly came along and lyingly accused me of having changed it. Care to apologise yet?

You changed it and then changed it back - YOU owe ME an apology.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!