View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

kathymama4 is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls - 03-11-2010, 01:04 PM

So, what about the small child or young girl who is raped in her own bed in the middle of the night? Or what about the 6 week old infant who was KILLED by her rapist and thrown away?

Where is the man's fault in this??? Where is the punishment for HIS sins? Is he not to blame AT ALL for his OWN DECISIONS?? Have each of you raped a woman because of the way she was dressed or did you listen to your CONSCIENCE and the WORD OF GOD and behave? Have you raped your own WIFE because she woke up in her pjs, or you got a glance of her in the shower?? How about family outings to the beach? The mother who wears a one piece bathing suit with her children, should she get raped too?

This is the MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER READ. I am sorry to say that you peole are part of the CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY!