View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Should I donate my old stuffs to porr people's charities or d - 03-29-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I suggest you sell the items on eBay at auction, then donate the proceeds to Landover Baptist Church.

You'd be surprised what some bidders will pay for a broken chair, a used book, or a pair of well-worn, stained panties.

Be sure to post a link to your auction, so we can . . . um, refer interested bidders.
Auction in the e-bay? You think I could sold my old or used clotheses?
Need they the photos of all what you are sell?
People is intterested in clotheses used by others peoples for buy them?

And don't you're think is better wash all clotheses first before to sell?

Or this not matter?

Thanks for any advises what could help me and my sisters.

YIC, Mari (and thanks from my sisters Maricarmen, Montse, Mari Loli & Angustias.. No Paquita - she no sell nothing never, she's the youngest and a bit selfish sometimes.)

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.